Are You Ready to Start a Career with a Quality Company?
If you are ready to start a career with a locally owned quality company, a position with JV Garage Door may be the career for you!
Top Reasons to Start a Career with JV Garage Door
- Locally Owned and Operated: At JV Garage Door we have a strong belief in supporting local business and their families. That’s why we keep things local from the products we use to the inner operations of our company that utilize the services of other local businesses.
- Career-Oriented: At JV Garage Door, we want you to start a career, not just another job. We work hard to invest in our employees and are looking for career-oriented, permanent team members.
- Quality Training and Safety: We provide comprehensive, hands-on training in garage door sales, service, install and safety so you’ll be confident in your ability to do the job correctly and safely. Because we start training right away, previous experience in the garage door field is not required to be part of the JV Garage Door team.
- Competitive Wages: As a locally owned and operated company, we understand what it takes to provide for yourself and a family. That’s why we offer a highly competitive starting wage and a high earning potential.
- A Growing Company: JV Garage Door was established in 2011, in the height of a recession. With hard work, quality products and service, and determination, JV Garage Door showed considerable growth every year, despite the suffering economy. And we aren’t stopping there! We are looking for team members who are ready to grow with us.
How to Apply
To apply for a position with JV Garage Door, please read the job listings below in which we are currently accepting applications and select “Apply”.
Office Administrative Assistant
Full Time Position Assisting Office Manager with Administrative Tasks of the Garage Door Service Industry
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our growing company needs a reliable, organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of the garage door service business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, are essential to this position. Applicants who are organized, punctual, self-motivated, with strong problem solving skills and capable of keeping themselves on task are encouraged to apply. A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Prior experience as an office assistant or equivalent and experience with Quickbooks is a plus.
Office Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Coordinating company personnel by maintaining an accurate event/job calendar
- Scanning and filing old company paperwork
- Maintaining a social media presence
- Accepting payments and making deposits
- Using Quickbooks and Tsheets to keep accurate company records
- Sort incoming mail and file accordingly
- Create reports as needed
- Send out customer communications
- Process Debt Collection according to policy
- Receiving customer phone calls and attending to their Garage Door, billing and scheduling needs
- Basic upkeep of office appearance
Garage Door Technician
Assisting Lead Garage Door Technician with Sales, Service and Install of Garage Doors and Garage Door Products
JOB DESCRIPTION: Works under the direction and supervision of a Lead Garage Door Technician to provide service to residential and commercial garage doors, garage door openers and related components and provides multiple alternative recommendations for repair and replacement of necessary garage door parts. Provides supervised install of garage doors and garage door openers. Serves as an assistant sales and customer service technician. Works as a team with the Lead Technician to interact with customers on a daily basis and provides exceptional customer service. Is able to quickly and efficiently follow direction, work well in a team environment, and readily absorb skills provided during on-the-job training. High school diploma or equivalent required. At least six months experience installing and servicing garage doors and related components; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience is required.